Okay, so I was falling asleep in my evening class today and was dreaming of the twins, so I ended up leaving at the break to come home and take the funky colors out of the Twins hair. Someone posted and asked for a step by step tutorial (sorry I forgot who it was!), so like I always say… Ask and you shall receive! So here we go…
1. 1st step is to unloop the hair that wraps the ponytail (you can see it comes from behind with a separate rubber band). Just wiggle around in the underneath section and you’ll see it loosen. You kind of untie it and then pull the main ponytail through until you have the loop released.
2. Now pull one end of the looped hair out so it’s straight where you have 2 ends instead of the loop.
3. Now just separate the 2 sections of colored hair (you’ll see there’s one on the front and one on the back)
4. Now set the doll upright and as you can see, it’s 2 separate sections, one at the front and one at the back and these portions are separated by a completely different rubber band.
5. Since it’s a separate rubber band, you can just begin sliding it back while holding the main ponytail with your other hand. It slides really easily!
6. Voila! 1 toned hair! Now you can take a small piece of hair from underneath to wrap the ponytail if you want to cover the rubber band.