Okay, just wanted to give an additional heads up of some of the exciting things going on at this year’s convention (less than 60 days away!!).
- Sherrilyn Kenyon is going to be there doing a intro at one of our functions about the Dark Hunter series!!! I’m sooo excited about this! She will sign books later in the evening. Great news especially because the next book (No Mercy) comes out in 7 days.
- Fun design & diorama competitions! One even will let you use monster parts from non IT dolls – I can’t even imagine what kind of amazing couture creatures will show up!
- WClub Luncheon to unveil the FR2 line (see previous post).
- Treasure Hunt through the hotel!
- Great workshops from making a fireplace to styling doll hair! I’ve signed up for 3 of them.
I guess that’s the highlights folks! Now I’ve got to work on my costume for the Halloween Party! School’s back in session next week and I feel like time will fly by and I’ll be in Pittsburgh before I can even blink. Exciting times are ahead.
FYI–> Dolls I’m waiting to receive in the next few weeks: Coney Island Poppy and the Dawn of the Dance Monster High set and (finally!) Costume Drama Giselle, who I’ve been trying to get for almost a year. And I’m going to try to get the Bergdorf Poppy of course.