Well folks, I decided that I’m going to add information here regarding new Iplehouse dolls since that is the BJD line that I’m VERY much into!! I know most of you reading don’t collect BJD’s, but it’s nice to be exposed to other dolls & drool over some eye candy, LOL. There are probably over 20 different BJD companies, so I am only focusing on Iplehouse since that’s what I have & what I will get more of. I also just obtained a secondhand RealSkin Iplehouse Amy doll that is on layaway right now! So as you can see, I am gaga for this company’s dolls.
So a quick rundown on this company’s dolls. They have 3 lines:
- EID (elder) that are 70 cm (27 inches)
- YID (youth) that are 60 cm (23 inches)
- JID (juvenile) that are 40cm (16 inches) **this is what Brielle is**
- Noctarcana Circus – this contains all the lines and is a circus themed line with some dolls that are chimeras too (you can purchase extra “animal” parts)
So here is the lateset offering from Iplehouse. He was posted up today and the ordering period is Feb 12 – Mar 7 (or until they hit their limit). BJD companies like Iplehouse also offer layaways, which is nice because as you’ll see, their prices are a bit steep. He is named TEDROS, CIRCUS MASTER and he is part of the Noctarcana Circus line. What can I say — he’s a “hotty”, but I personally can never buy a doll that is 27 inches tall!
His price breakdown is as follows:
- $727 (2 body type choices) + eyes
- outfit (an extra $136)
- faceup $70 w/beard or $60 without beard
- animal parts (an extra $206)
- wig $23 and shoes $55
Uhhhh…. as you can see that adds up to a whole-lotta-money…. But he is pretty stunning!
**Photos below are property of Iplehouse**
And here his is with his “optional” animal parts which include a different head, hands, feet & tail.