WClub members got a jam-packed newsletter the other day filled with upcoming dolls & information! This is just the general information, so as more information comes up I will post it here. So here we go…
1. Integrity Toys is collaborating with Ashton-Drake to bring Sherrilyn Kenyon’s other-worldly characters from her popular series “Dark Hunters” to 1:6 scale! If you are unfamiliar with this series you can read more about it HERE.
2. Integrity Toys is collaborating with Ashton-Drake on 2 projects that will be released under their new “Couture Fantasy” label. One is Disney related and the other is vampire related (not Twilight though)
3. The Jordan & Natalia “Pewter & Platinum” dolls that were revealed at the FR Con will be available soon. They will be sold through lottery and WClub members with get 1st dibs on them. They are both a super-limited edition size of only 180 each and will retail for $75.
**Photos below are property of Integrity Toys**
4. Also unveiling in a few weeks is a WClub exclusive Avantguards Wig & Shoe set. These will be limited to 200 sets.
5. FR Convention 2010 – Save the Date! The FR Con is going back home to Pittsburgh next year and will be held again at the Pittsburgh International Airport Hyatt from October 28 – 30, 2010. More information to come later.
6. Gene Stardust Convention 2010 – Save the Date! The final Gene Convention will be held June 3 – 5, 2010 in Philadelphia. This convention will be the last Gene collection with a special appearance by Trent! More information to come later.
7. 2010 WClub Registration – The 5th year of the WClub will be here before you know it! Registration is expected to begin sometime in December. I will post details when that becomes available.
8. EDITION SIZES: City Sleeker Zita Charles (200) Hometown Hollywood Mini Gene (325) Festive Decadence (800) Wrapped in Decadence Fashion (500) AG Fashion Fuel (235)
PLUS!! Randall Craig’s newest line of clothing will be unveiled the week of Thanksgiving so be sure to check back that week for details & pics!